Back to News
Ukraine Red Cross Appeal
Posted on 19 Apr 2022
To donate to the Red Cross appeal to help the Ukraine please visit Ukraine Red Cross appeal
If you can donate any of the below then you can drop it off at the surgery on Calder Walk and we will pass it on to the Polish Catholic Church in Coventry who are collecting things needed in Ukraine. Please see the list below.
LIST OF THE NEEDED THINGS
We don't need any more clothes at the moment!!!
- Thermal clothing, warm socks.
- Thermal underwear.
- Sleeping mats, sleeping bags.
- Canned food.
- Protein bars.
- Bandages, dressings, first aid kits.
- Sand bags.
- 10kw generator
- Wi-Fi cameras
- Masking nets
- Esmarch tourniquet or tactical tourniquet
- Individual first aid kit
- Individual clamp dressing
- Chitosan-based haemostatic agents
- Nasopharyngeal tube
- Chest occlusive dressing
- Rails for immobilization.
- Pneumothorax decompression kit (special needle with catheter for decompression)
- Medicines - non-narcotic analgesics: paracetamol, diclofenac, ibuprofen; antibiotics: cefalexin, norfloxacin, ceftriaxone, dalacin;
- Hydrogen dioxide
- 7 and 7.5 inch nasopharyngeal tubes
- optilube antiseptic lubricant
- pneumothorax needles
- needles and syringes
- blood bags
- Flashlights with batteries
- Survival clothes
- Electricity generators
- Power Bank - telephones
- Trash bags
- Car first aid kits
- Underwear, socks - children, adults.
- Bandages, first aid kits, dressings.
- Cleaning products: adults and children.
- Tooth brushes, toothpaste.
- Shaving machines.
- Bed linen, blankets, towels,
- Bowls and cutlery.